Kits for installations connected to the grid
CIRCUTOR's photovoltaic kits for grid connection systems contain all the elements necessary for the instantaneous self-consumption of solar energy when it is generated, ensuring at all times that the surplueses are not injected into the grid. These kits are supplied with the following:
- Photovoltaic modules
- Anodised aluminium structure and ties
- Power Inverter for grid connection
- CDP - Dynamic power control
- Protection against DC and AC overvoltages
Benefits of using the kits
- Easy to process the order through a single code and supplier
- Compatibility with all components is guaranteed
- Remote monitoring (via web server embedded in CDP) and historical data storage.
- Measurement of the installation's flows of energy
- Top quality components
- Compatibility with pre-configured cabinets (Combiner Box) that facilitate assembly.
- Possibility of dimensioning the versions with the kit references for other power levels and configurations (subject to order)
- Optional adaptation of the references listed to different grid typologies (international configuration, UL certification) with different frequency and voltage levels (subject to order).
Click here to get more information about 自消费解决方案